We handle the initial enrollment for both physicians and mid-level providers, but we also provide ongoing enrollment maintenance, so you no longer have to worry about deadlines, requirements, or finding the right forms. A cradle to grave approach with provider credentialing services.
Initial Provider Enrollment
Clients who employ physicians, add new physician locations, or add new service lines may require payer notification or application. To that end, SHP will handle the following medical provider enrollment tasks::
- Request and collect information from clients and its individual providers.
- Database file set up for providers in order to generate accurate, professional documents.
- Additionally, enroll provider according to the client’s established Managed Care Strategy.
- Application preparation and submission for each provider and each payer plan.
- Periodic tracking of application through the approval process.
- Meanwhile providing monthly enrollment status report to provider/client
- Establish CAQH, NPI’s, Georgia Uniform for Applications, and PECOS, as client desires.
- Enrollment of new service locations as required by payers.
- Update changes to previous enrollments.
- Provide information to client’s business office or billing vendor.
- Maintenance of CAQH for appropriate providers.
- Reporting changes for location, etc.
- Process re-credentialing applications as required by payers.