A brand-new season of “Beyond the Stethoscope: Vital Conversations with SHP.” Season 3 is on its way October 11, 2203, so stay tuned for more enlightening episodes that empower and educate.
We’re excited to have you onboard for another round of insightful conversations and vital discussions. Stay curious and stay connected with Strategic Healthcare Partners!
What to Expect in Season 3:
- Discover the success stories of Practice Administrators who have overcome challenges and found innovative solutions.
- Gain inspiration from Hospital CEOs and CFOs as they share how they’ve turned obstacles into opportunities.
- Hear firsthand accounts from Physician clients about the transformative impact of SHP’s services on their practices.
- Explore the world of data-driven healthcare through insights from clients who have utilized SHP analytics.
- Stay ahead in the healthcare landscape with expert discussions on the latest trends and topics.
- Stay updated on the 2024 Quality Payment Program changes through our dedicated segment.
“Greatest Hits” Repeats:
Before Season 3 kicks off, enjoy memorable moments from some of our past episodes. Every week in September, before Season 3 starts, relive thought-provoking discussions that made you laugh, ponder, and connect.
Stay Connected with SHP:
- Explore all podcast episodes, resources, and more on our website https://shpllc.com/podcasts.
- Subscribe to “Beyond the Stethoscope: Vital Conversations with SHP” on your preferred podcast platform.
- Share the podcast with colleagues, friends, and fellow healthcare enthusiasts to spread knowledge and inspiration.
Guest: Jason Crosby
Jason currently serves as the Vice President of Strategic Planning & Network Integration for Strategic Healthcare Partners (SHP) of Savannah, GA, with whom he has been employed for 13 years. With
SHP, he oversees the Clinically Integrated Network activity, as well as the Business Development and Strategic Planning function.
Prior to joining SHP, Jason served as Finance Director for Georgia Emergency Associates, Decision Support Manager at Memorial Health, and as a Finance Lead with Gulfstream Aerospace.
Aaron has worked with SHP since 2019 as the Data Manager and all around Quality Payment Program expert. In 2021, his role expanded to include IT Strategy to help SHP navigate the changing IT landscape in a post-COVID workplace.
Prior to working at SHP, Aaron worked in various private practices starting in 2008, where he typically held dual roles as both the Health IT Administrator and Meaningful Use/PQRS Manager, and in 2015 he moved to the Savannah area to oversee the Quality Payment Program for a private practice.
Every year, since coming to SHP, Aaron has provided a webinar series updating QPP eligible practices on the proposed & final rule changes coming to QPP (recordings of which can be found on the SHP website).